Flash Memory Summit 2023 Keynote by Jihyo Lee, FADU CEO & Co-Founder and Ross Stenfort, HW System Engineer from Meta
On August 8,2023 FADU’s Founder Jihyo Lee was joined by Meta’s Ross Stenfort on stage for the opening day keynote about Gen5 SSDs and their profound impact on data centers.
Hyperscale Perspectives, Presented by Ross Stenfort
The keynote begins with Ross, a datacenter storage expert and industry driver of OCP specifications.
- Flash Form Factors: E1.S market growth is significant.
- OCP Datacenter NVMe SSD Specification
- Flexible Data Placement
- Flash Industry Roadmap
The Solutions, Presented by Jihyo Lee
Jihyo delivers the keynote about PCIe Gen5 SSD power performance and full support of FDP solutions, as well as new innovations for 2024 and beyond.
- PCIe Gen5 SSD is all about power and heat
- Another efficiency beast has arrived; FADU FC5161 PCIe Gen5 Controller
- Thermal is the most critical factor to deliver the performance
- Full support of FDP
- Introduce the controller business model; you can develop your own FW
- Keep pioneering